PA 18 Improvements Project
- Wylie Avenue Road Closure (12/10-12/14)
- Wylie Avenue Road Closure (12/3-12/7)
- Wylie Avenue Weekend Closure (11/19 – 11/22)
- Wylie Avenue Weekend Closure (11/12 – 11/15)
- Wylie Avenue Weekend Closure (10/29 – 11/1)
- I-70 Westbound On Ramp Weekend Closure (7/16 – 7/19)
- I-70 Eastbound Ramp Closures (6/4 – 6/7)
- Wylie Avenue Westbound reconstruction will begin on Wednesday, 6/9/21
- Construction from Tyler Street to the intersection of SR 18/Wylie Avenue has begun
- Notice to proceed was granted on April 18, 2020
PA 18 corridor provides important connections within the community, region and state. PA 18 is a major highway that traverses the entire west side of Pennsylvania from Lake Erie to the Pennsylvania/West Virginia border. Within Washington County, the PA 18 corridor plays an important role providing mobility and accessibility for residents, businesses and visitors.
This PA 18 Improvement Project is located on the local roadway network that surrounds the I-70 Exit 17 (Jefferson Avenue) Interchange. The construction tasks involve roadway, drainage, traffic signal, ADA curb ramp, lighting, and intersection improvements to PA 0018 and Wylie Avenue in the City of Washington, Washington County, Pennsylvania.